Its here! The new intelligent Automist Smartscan has a rotating head that scans the area, identifies the highest heat source and then directly targets the fire with a powerful jet of water mist.
The system has been shown to achieve the same performance as residential fire sprinklers but uses 90% less water. This extinguishes the fire and results in far less water damage to the surrounding area.
Innovative Water Mist Fire Suppression
- Directly Targets the source of the fire
- Effective Fire Suppression
- Nozzles have been tested to adapted fire test requirements for British Standard BS 8458, but note that the systems are not compliant with this standard.
- Minimises water damage
- Easily Fitted with minimal disruption.
- Low maintenance – minutes per year
Spray Head : 50mm deep wall box mounted 1200-1300 mm from ground
Activation Method : Ceiling mounted heat detector triggers scanning infra-red heat source detector.
Suppression: 5.6 litres per minute vertical water mist blade with droplets less than 100 microns in size.
Pump: 385 mm high by 216 mm long by 151 mm wide. Weighing 6 kg
Water Supply: A 15mm/ 1/2″ cold feed with a washing machine connector 3/4″ BSP connection to the pump unit.
Electrics: 10A 230V electrical supply with suitable type C circuit breaker or fuse.
- Partial sprinkler system cost plus pump and tank typically £2,500.00
- Automist system complete Approx £1,700.00
To obtain an exact costing for your particular project please feel free to ring us for a no obligation quotation.